MOZAMBIQUE KRUGER EAST CAMP
Our Kruger East Concession is a prime hunting area in Mozambique for Free range Cape Buffalo. The open Ironwood plains in the east and the Lebombo mountains in the west bordering the Kruger National Park forms the one of the most scenic hunting grounds where one has the chance of hunting excellent buffalo. The area also has lots of elephant, leopard and lion and a bunch of plains game species.
Lion, Leopard, Buffalo, Elephant, Hyena, Southern Sable, Kudu, Waterbuck, Zebra, Blue Wildebeest, Common Reedbuck, Nyala, Limpopo Bushbuck, Impala, Bushpig, Warthog, Steenbuck, Grey Duiker, Sharpes Grysbuck
- Drive time from Maputo, Mozambique 5 hours
- Drive time Palaborwa, South Africa 3 hours
- Charter time from Maputo 1.5 hours
- Best hunting time June - October
- Average day time temperature 15'C - 35'C